Marike Andeweg per NotOnlyWhite
1) Why did you choose Cristalplant® for your projects?
Because of the flexibility and freedom in design and technical solutions. But also the touch and feel of the material. So soft and warm.
2) What are the advantages in using Cristalplant®?
In my case for wash basins and tubs the hygenic characteristics of the material, easy maintenance. The ability to create custom solutions for larger projects. The touch and feel of the material. The possibility to have it finished with a soft touch coating for an even more distinguishing and personal look.
3) (As Founder to NotOnlyWhite) How long are you working with the industry group that developed and owns the patents of Cristalplant®?
4) Could you please tell me something about the company?
An international focused company with European quality. With dedicated people working from sales, to technical department, to the craftsmen that finish each product by hand, before leaving the factory.
5) (As designer) Why would you recommend the use of Cristalplant to other designers?
Yes, it give you as a designer almost unlimited freedom to create high end design products and at the same time you get to work with a dedicated team of engineers from Nicos which will enrich your knowledge and skills.
Not Only White is a Dutch design label that stands for purity and functionality. It was founded in 2010 by designer Marike Andeweg. From her belief in a strong brand, with love for the product, she wants the user to become part of her experience.Not Only White works with a young, creative team, in an informal atmosphere, with room for individual input. The focus: the designs. Just as, a good relationship with the customer. The connecting factor: love for the brand.
Not Only White B.V.
1058 AJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Tel +31 (0)20 427 79 47